| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Parana in April is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 100.5mm (4in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Parana April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Parana, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Parana:
- Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil - 399.2 kms (248.1 miles) ENE
- Barra, Brazil - 533.4 kms (331.5 miles) ENE
- Barreiras, Brazil - 311 kms (193.2 miles) E
- Taguatinga, Brazil - 152.9 kms (95 miles) E
- Bom J. Da Lapa, Brazil - 485.3 kms (301.6 miles) E
- Correntina, Brazil - 347.5 kms (216 miles) ESE
- Posse, Brazil - 234.3 kms (145.6 miles) SE
- Carinhanha, Brazil - 460.3 kms (286 miles) ESE
- Formosa, Brazil - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) S
- Paracatu, Brazil - 529.2 kms (328.8 miles) S