| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Parana in January is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat soggy. A sizable 242.1mm (9.5in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Parana January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Parana, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Parana:
- Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil - 399.2 kms (248.1 miles) ENE
- Barra, Brazil - 533.4 kms (331.5 miles) ENE
- Barreiras, Brazil - 311 kms (193.2 miles) E
- Taguatinga, Brazil - 152.9 kms (95 miles) E
- Bom J. Da Lapa, Brazil - 485.3 kms (301.6 miles) E
- Correntina, Brazil - 347.5 kms (216 miles) ESE
- Posse, Brazil - 234.3 kms (145.6 miles) SE
- Carinhanha, Brazil - 460.3 kms (286 miles) ESE
- Formosa, Brazil - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) S
- Paracatu, Brazil - 529.2 kms (328.8 miles) S