| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Parana in May is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A paltry 15.3mm (0.6in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Parana May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Parana, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Parana:
- Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil - 399.2 kms (248.1 miles) ENE
- Barra, Brazil - 533.4 kms (331.5 miles) ENE
- Barreiras, Brazil - 311 kms (193.2 miles) E
- Taguatinga, Brazil - 152.9 kms (95 miles) E
- Bom J. Da Lapa, Brazil - 485.3 kms (301.6 miles) E
- Correntina, Brazil - 347.5 kms (216 miles) ESE
- Posse, Brazil - 234.3 kms (145.6 miles) SE
- Carinhanha, Brazil - 460.3 kms (286 miles) ESE
- Formosa, Brazil - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) S
- Paracatu, Brazil - 529.2 kms (328.8 miles) S